Document Title: Rewards Strategy
Document Number: BEC7
Author: Vonley Joseph
Change Authority: The Board of Directors
|Version||Date||Reason for change||Change by|
|0.1||1st June 2016||First draft||Vonley Joseph|
|0.2||1st June 2018||Updated||Vonley Joseph|
Any person seeking to alter this document must consult the author before making any change.
Bob Etherington Ltd Change Authority must endorse any alterations to the approved version of this document before any wider dissemination of the altered document.
The person making the alteration must indicate every change between the previous (approved) document version and the altered document version.
The copyright in this work is vested in Bob Etherington Ltd, and the document is issued in confidence for the purpose for which it is supplied. It must not be reproduced in whole or in part or used for tendering or manufacturing purposes except under agreement or with the consent in writing of Bob Etherington Ltd and then only on condition that this notice is included in any such reproduction. No information as to the contents or subject matter of this document or any part thereof arising directly or indirectly there from shall be given orally or in writing or communicated in any manner whatsoever to any third party being an individual firm or company or any employee thereof without the prior consent in writing of Bob Etherington Ltd.Copyright© Bob Etherington Ltd, 2018. All Rights Reserved
Bob Etherington Ltd reward strategy supports the Centres HR strategy of recruiting, rewarding, and developing excellent staff at all levels.It supports the achievement of excellence through attracting the best staff, and rewarding high levels of performance and contribution.
It underpins the sense of belonging throughout the Centre through fair treatment,clear processes, and shared terms and conditions of service.It is a dynamic strategy and will both lead and respond to cultural and other changes.
In particular, Bob Etherington will:
- Set pay rates fairly and in a manner which does not discriminate.
- Provide pay and grading structures that support organisational needs.
- Ensure that pay and grading structures continue to meet both Bob Etherington need for flexibility and staff needs for career development.
- Pay staff in accordance with their grade salary, as defined by job evaluation.
- In addition to basic grade salary, reward performance based on a fair assessment and using agreed procedures.
- Make necessary adjustments to pay to take account of market rates in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Apply harmonised terms and conditions of service recognising their value (both explicit and implicit).
- Offer/provide staff with a contributory pension scheme.
- Provide a challenging work environment, where staff are encouraged to develop and acquire new skills and experience.
- Provide a range of development programmes for staff.
- Allow flexibility in working patterns to accommodate individual staff circumstances consistent with business needs.
- Provide a varied benefits package, which reflects the variety of Bob Etherington staff, ensuring that tax-efficiency savings are re-invested for the benefit of
- Review, research and consider new/emerging pay and reward initiatives and developments beyond Bob Etherington.
- Assessor, Verifier, Support Staff, Employer, Learner of the month- this will be assess via feedback from, 121-online-and Interviews Winner will receive
- We will undertake an Annual Awards Day for learner’s achievement and Employee, Employer & Learner of the Year. We will use 121, Interview notes, IQA Reports,
This Rewards and recognition strategies link into the Business Plan KBI’s and Personal Monthly targets and Learner targets